After going over the new releases of this week, here’s some information on other upcoming releases a bit farther into the future:
The long awaited fifth full length album from Huckleberry Finn is finally about to be released. 빗소리 could be heard already on last year’s live album and a number of other songs from the album too have been performed live by the band for several months. Check out the teaser trailers for more: Teaser Trailer : Teaser Trailer Ver.2. A music video for Girl Stop, previously released as a digital single, should show up the same day.
Pop/rock band Biuret has been out in the world after winning Sutasi a couple of years ago. What happened to their global debut album I don’t know, but on June 21 the band will make a return in Korea with the release of four track single album Goodbye.
Afro soul funk band Serengeti will soon make a return with third full length album Colors of Love. They’ve featured Kingston Rudieska on a track called 그대도 날, borrowed the vocalist of Guckkasten for 나는 도망한다, and Lala Sweet‘s Kim Hyun-a for 모든 것은 꿈처럼.
Rock band AshGray is about to release a new album. The tracklist was published last weekend and reveals that new versions of Anxious and 사랑해 기억해 will be included – both released as singles in 2009 – as well as a new version of 너야, also from the 사랑해 기억해 single, featuring Joa Band‘s Jo Jun Ho.
Awesome catchy rock trio Yellow Monsters is set to return with a new full length album, Riot!. Last year’s self-titled debut remains a solid favorite with me so I’m extremely curious to hear what they’ve come up with this time.
Standing Egg are currently preparing to release a mini album on this day.
Other expected releases yet to have an official release date:
– Hardcore band Ninesin are expected to return with a second full length album in July.
– Indie pop singer Deb have had her second album undergo mastering
– Indie pop band Mighty Coala allegedly had the mixing of their first full length album 99.9% completed late May.
– Songs for an album from modern folk act Big Baby Driver album were undergoing mixing even later May.
– A new release from pop punk band The Strikers has been almost done quite some time now.
– Recordings of the new Delispice album are ongoing.