Yesterday the number of members in Indieful ROK’s last.fm listener group and the number of fans at Indieful ROK’s Facebook page were both at 99. Today the last.fm group has lost a member, but I’m still curious to see which one will be the first to reach a 100 – a number I find very remarkable, I might add. Thank you so much for your support!
Below you’ll find a list of the artist characteristic of last week’s scrobbling by Indieful ROK group members. The songs listed with each artist is the one most listened to among all last.fm users during the past 7 days.
Oh, and perhaps I should take this opportunity to ask what you think about me sharing my own top choices each week or so? Is 10 a good number? Could 5 do or would 3 be enough? What I’d really like to do is get some more of those Anna’s obsessions posts written, but although I have been writing a few since December I haven’t gotten around to finishing one before a new obsession shows up…
Indieful ROK TOP10 – week 16, 2010
1. W&Whale (re) [월광 (月狂) MV]
2. Humming Urban Stereo (+1) [Banana Shake MV]
3. Casker (+3) [Cross The Roads (no link)]
4. Loveholic (re) [신기루 YT audio + translation]
5. Jaurim (-4) [Carnival Amour MV]
6. Misty Blue (re) [봄의 왈츠를 위한 시계 YT audio]
7. Taru (+3) [세탁기 YT audio]
8. Nell (-6) [기억을 걷는 시간 MV]]
9. Donawhale re) [Running YT audio]
10. Tearliner (re) [바다여행 :Coffee Prince excerpt]
Don’t feel like the chart reflects your taste in music well enough? Join Indieful ROK’s last.fm group and maybe next week it’ll look a little better!