Bugs Indie TOP10 – May 7, 2011
1. 10cm – 아메리카노 [recandplay.net]
2. 10cm – 죽겠네 (Album ver.) [Sketchbook]
3. Dalmoon – 없는게 메리트 [On Stage]
4. 10cm – 그게 아니고 [M root]
5. 10cm – 사랑은 은하수 다방에서 [Music Travel Lalala]
6. 10cm – 오늘밤은 어둠이 무서워요 [MV]
7. Dalmoon – 보호해줘 [@ Cafe Veloso]
8. 10cm – 죽겠네 [@ Anthracite]
9. 10cm – Good Night [@ Anthracite]
10. 10cm – 새벽 4시 [@ Cafe Veloso]
The new additions to the TOP100 list are the following:
74. Guckkasten – 꼬리 [@ EBS Space]
76. Lips-bite – 지나가기엔
77. Nangman Band – 그대 [@ Freebird]
87. 내일 – 새벽 기차
89. Bye Bye Sea – 눈물바다
94. Woo Yeon Ju – 우리가 사랑했을까
After some solo time, soft pop duo Nangman Band is back with a new EP called Song For You. In addition to four new tracks it includes an 11′ version of 다시보기 that was first featured on a joint christmas single with Sweet Salt, released late last year.
Male singer/songwriter 내일, whose name translates to “tomorrow”, released his first album, 새벽 기차, on May 2. With an acoustic guitar as main instrument his sound reminisces that of artists tied to Happy Robot.
Woo Yeon Ju released her first solo album, Forest of Yeonju, under the name Ho Yeon Ju. After a set of soundtrack and compilation appearances she released the first digital single under her own name on April 20. The title is 우리가 사랑했을까 and in addition to the title track it comes with a song called 기타치는 오빠 and instrumental versions of both. Yeon Ju used to be the vocalist of pop/rock band BeBe – I’d highly recommend seeking out the 2004 album Be Careful for anyone that appreciates female vocals over good guitar riffs.